[Magdalen] Voter ID

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Tue Dec 27 17:28:01 UTC 2016

I have no problem with b eing required to produce proof of identity
before voting. In fact I have always wondered why it is not already
required. There are several different proofs of identity being spoken of
- driving licence, passport or possibly a utility bill. Another one
which i would have thought might be considered is being required to
produce the Poll Card which we are sent before any election to tell us
where and when we can vote and giving our voter registtration number.

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England