[Magdalen] Christmas

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 06:31:52 UTC 2016

Belated good wishes for this Christmas Season! Thinking of all of us in the pub "connected " through technology, how grateful I am for each of you, blessed to have met some of you and happy to have met a number of you in real time- like lunch today with Roger!

Thanks too for prayers offered for Terri and Ralph who are improving, having more surgeries and not quite out of the woods yet but very much improved.

Also first Christmas without mom - kind of took me by surprise, somewhat tempered by the joy of spending some Christmas time with grandson Willie and seeing all three of my adult children albeit in different ways and places.
Thankful and grateful
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck