[Magdalen] Homing Pigeons.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 04:23:15 UTC 2016

All of the points of this thread are discussed pretty well here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord's_Prayer

Most of what is stated in here is consonant with what I recall from way
back in the day when I was working on this stuff. If anyone is uncertain,
one can follow the citations.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford