[Magdalen] Pleas for money...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 16:23:09 UTC 2016

In a message dated 12/31/2016 11:12:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
marionwhitevale at gmail.com writes:

If it  weren't for the endless barrage of pleas from our political

Indeed.  On the Democratic side, there are/were those from
Hilary herself, the DNC, the DCCC, and the DSCC.

Early on in the campaign I settled on the DCCC, and refused
the rest.  They were not happy, and persisted.  I was just  short
of being really impolite when the election was over.  They
all continued, including the direct solicitation from Hilary (?)
albeit with reduced frequency.

David S.