[Magdalen] Pleas for money...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 17:27:52 UTC 2016

In a message dated 12/31/2016 12:15:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gracecan at gmail.com writes:

Actually  I have at last as many from various nonprofits as political

Of course, they are always around, and among the worst is the
USA National Cathedral where they "suggest" $250 minimum and
then up.  Skies the limit.  I realize they have the earthquake  damage
to repair @ something like $35 million.  It is just a little  irritating
to realize, as a result of this recent election, the number of  individuals
with megabucks in their bank accounts.  It would be peanuts for
Trump, for example to pay off that debt and we'd be done with it.

Of course, when pigs fly!

David S.