[Magdalen] Pleas for money...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 17:51:30 UTC 2016

have had an amazing amount of phone calls for $$$s, they start off sounding
like a real human has responded to my "hello" (and possibly so), but
immediately segue into a taped shill. Today I spoke in the middle of the
recording saying "please remove me from your list" and a 'taped' voice
acknowledged my request. Scary.

I have had over 100 solicitation calls this month. I did discover that if I
listen through, there IS an option to be removed from list. My only concern
is that if one organization has 100s of people calling, am I removed from
the org's list or the caller's?   I find it necessary to answer because I
have clients all over, so an out of town identifier could be my next
project. Sigh.

Lynn, spending the day trying to remove clutter (New Year's day many moons
ago always was a huge clean/clutter removal for my ex and I).

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr