[Magdalen] One more liturgy post

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 18:15:26 UTC 2016

This summer our priest, being on holiday, had  left instructions that
St. Mary Magdalen should be honoured.  The fill-in fellow, who was
something of a doofus in my book, told us of that instruction and
laughed and said that he knew nothing about her and so he had Googled
her.  His sermon was pretty much what Google had to say.  Not in the
spirit of things, I would have said.

Marion, a pilgrim