[Magdalen] One more liturgy post

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sat Dec 31 18:23:52 UTC 2016

I wouldn't consider the rector's instructions "to the n'th degree", as
readings for the Feast of the Presentation are supposed to be used tomorrow.

Lee does supply regularly at a parish near here, and their custom is to send
her a copy of the bulletin a few days in advance for her comments/approval.
Of course, she will have looked up the readings some days before that so as
to be thinking about sermon topics.

All of which reminds me - I'd better go over the readings myself, as I may
be reading them tomorrow. The "LEM scheduler" has me with a new person - I'm
supposed to be the experienced one, even tho I've done it there only twice
(albeit many, many other times in other places).

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com