[Magdalen] One more liturgy post

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 18:27:27 UTC 2016

"Good morning! It is soo good to be here. <blah blah blah>
The text for this morning is from 2 Phillipians. where <give brief summary
of the passage>.
To tell you the truth, I would have much rather preached on John 1.1, where
<give your sermon here>
However, let's get right to this text from Phillipians -- oh, my! How time
flies! I promised the caretakers I'd keep this short.
However, if you really want to talk about the Phillipians text, the email
of the person who assigned the texts is <email addr of the nimrod who chose
the text>. I'm sure he'd be happy to discuss it with you in detail."
Or you could give the url of a site where the passage is actually discussed.
Or you could say we'll discuss it at coffee hour.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford