[Magdalen] Oops! Pleas, take two!

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 19:35:03 UTC 2016

In one instance you were dealing with a minimum wage clerk whose job is to
tally the gift and move on. Your note, if it was even read, received no
attention because that's not his job, and for three dollars an hour, he
don't do nuttin he don't have to.

In the other instance, your donation may have triggered an automatic
response calculated by their bean counters to get the maximum return.  I
just keep tossing them into the recycling bin next to my chair. Along with
the others.  It is not going to stop until we die, so we may as well make
some peace with it.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford