[Magdalen] One more liturgy post

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Dec 31 20:12:58 UTC 2016

My feelings were exactly the same.  On the Ordo Kalendar, it's the only
feast listed (Holy Name, not 1 Xmas), and Morehouse only sent us inserts
for Holy Name.  I'm also very disappointed.  But oh, well, I'm just the
"hired help."  If it were my call, I'd print up my own leaflet and do 1
Xmas for John's prologue.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY