[Magdalen] Mary and finding things helpful or not

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Feb 1 04:59:30 UTC 2016

In a message dated 1/31/2016 11:21:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

Is that  scheduled departures in need of perpetual  help?>>>>>>>>

On a much more earthy level, my mother gave me her favorite
chunk of Lake Superior driftwood she had found on Wisconsin
Point outside the Duluth/Superior Harbor.

For a short time before I was packed up to move to Pennsylvania
thirty years ago, the only spot I could find was in the rather
large main bathroom.  The driftwood came with a medieval-style
small statue of the Virgin & Child.

We came to call it, affectionately, "Our Lady of the Stool."

David Strang.