[Magdalen] Prayer Request, serious and urgent

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:49:19 UTC 2016

One thing I honestly believe I can say without too much doubt, is you've
got every right to scream it, and it's absolutely OK.  Some of our best
Bible stories involve someone shouting at God something like,

"Good LORD!  What WERE you thinking, Lord?"

God knows, God understands, and God weeps along with us.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford