[Magdalen] Well, then...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 2 01:13:38 UTC 2016

To tomorrow, and beyond!

Today's choice of choice spot(s) for chunk-removal was rather pleasant, consisting of me and a ROOM FULL of women in white coats.  (Teaching hospital, eh, Ms Michaud?!)  Doc Kim did me the intense favor of calling over to the surgery unit to alert them to my need for more than just needle and lidocaine, and later I got the phone call to confirm that about half-an-hour before the procedure I'll be given Xanax.  I honestly don't expect that to help, but I'll just click my ruby slippers and say it's so.  (The spot[s] chosen is, of course, the most sore and sensitive, starting outside the wound and ending up inside, for variety's sake, I suppose.)

Results will take about a month or more, but in the meantime I'll get a full body scan at some point and meet with Doc Kim a week after that.  Then later, appt regarding biopsy results.  (Unless the body scan reveals new and interesting things to consider teach-worthy.)

Thanks again for that hammock, and keep it a-weavin'!  :-)=