[Magdalen] Imbolc

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 02:37:51 UTC 2016

Overall, this is such a non-winter that I don't *really* mind it at all,
especially as I have been completely freed from the rigours of 25 years
with the wood-burning dragon and other delights.  My new arrangement of
the bird feeders and the transported bird bath with heater is doing all
right.  The crowd of goldfinches, occasionally four starlings, a hairy
woodpecker from time to time, mourning doves, and cardinals at dusk.  I
hope other birds will appear in due course, and what will they be?

Marion, a pilgrim