[Magdalen] Imbolc

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 03:37:23 UTC 2016

80 here in Houston. Unusual even here. May have first frost later this week. Crazy!
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 1, 2016, at 7:40 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

In Tennessee I often had the first daffodils the last week of February (a
variety appropriately named "Ice Follies"). Here they might not bloom until
the second week of March, and are more likely to be a semi-wild "hoopskirt"
variety that I brought with me and that naturalized like mad. The Ice
Follies are planted in a more sheltered location and bloom later. But we
get snow crocus very early.