[Magdalen] Books for mind, heart and spirit, wounded and otherwise

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:21:40 UTC 2016

Grace, thank you.  I would be glad to pick up and deliver any
donations.  I love the Velveteen Rabbit.  I have not yet included any
of my favorite children's books but there are some I may add in the
future.  Some are very dear to me and come to mind:
The Secret Garden
The Velveteen Rabbit
A Wrinkle in Time