[Magdalen] prayers please

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 03:28:53 UTC 2016

Prayers for you and your mom, and special hugs for you, Lynn. I know how
hard this is. I did it not so very long ago. It might have been different
for me because of my medical background and experience with hospice and
because one of my brothers is a doctor, but it is still very hard to make
the  outright admission that you know your mother will not always be here.
But I truly believe her quality of life will be better.