[Magdalen] Books for mind, heart and spirit, wounded and otherwise

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Feb 4 18:44:22 UTC 2016

Is that Ted's dad, by any chance?

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Knitter
Sent: Thursday, February 04, 2016 12:05 PM
To: Magdalen at herberthouse.org
Subject: Re: [Magdalen] Books for mind, heart and spirit, wounded and
otherwise

I love this excerpt from a review of a Nicky Cruz book:

Cruz’s greatest concern is the satanic infiltration of our daily
lives: he sees demons every–where. “The devil is worse than you
think,” he warns, while giving him (or it) plenty of free publicity.
“Pornography, drug use, child abuse, adultery, murder, rape” are
evidence of satanic influence. So is the widespread failure by church
leaders to “denounce gay practices”.

If you like being hectored for 244 pages, are fascinated by other
people’s sins, own a demon-possessed dog, or need to know what to do
when you meet someone whose eyes glow orange, this book is for you.
Otherwise, it’s probably not.
David Winter
<<<

LOL!