[Magdalen] Another update

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:05:11 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 9:33 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Prayers. Fortunately gall bladder removal is pretty easy these days.

That's what I'm told. Should be an easier recovery than the "minor" skin
cancer last summer. But I don't care for the almost month-long wait as I am
not too chipper.

The other part is that my blood pressure has been elevated since the Skin
cancer removal last summer. Have tried 2 medications so far with no effect.
Have an appointment Tuesday to try to decide on a new med and dosage. Have
to get it down or they won't do the surgery.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
<http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted