[Magdalen] My Kindle

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 18:15:19 UTC 2016

I just checked, and mine is an HD (third series). I've had it for about a year and a half, and it's still like new.

On February 6, 2016, at 1:09 PM, Susan Hagen <susanvhagen at gmail.com> wrote:

I believe my Kindle has croaked, expired, died.  The battery has been
getting less willing to hold a charge and now won't charge at all.
Yes, it's an old one but I have enjoyed it very much.  Now I don't
know what to replace it with.  I have so much Kindle content I
definitely want something compatible.  Any suggestions?

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the