[Magdalen] My Kindle

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 19:10:25 UTC 2016

Yes, when I got my first iPad I started buying books.
When I got a brand new iPad all my stuff (Kindle books, Audible.com books,
iTunes music, Amazo n music, everything) appeared as if by magic.

The Kindle books have either a cloud icon next to them or a book icon. If a
cloud icon, I can read them when online or download them to the device. If
a book icon, they're already on the device. This is particularly useful
with the iPhone, which has less capacity.

I want to make a commercial for the iPad:
"Out of my cold dead hands !!!"
-M