[Magdalen] Madeline Albright.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 21:02:41 UTC 2016

I am frustrated when women speak openly that they support Hillary because it
is 'time' for a woman to get elected to this position.

I have done some self examination and I do not feel that way because I do
not like Hillary.   It is never 'time' to suspend rational thought (my words
for this attitude) to award someone with a political office or high position
because of race or gender alone, IMNSHO.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr