[Magdalen] Sechsundsiebzig Posaunen

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 23:59:31 UTC 2016

Fantastic!  I'm going to have to watch it again and try to see how
they work the magic.
Susan

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 2:39 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford
<oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:
> World champion BS singers do their take on the weltberühmt song from the
> Music Man. I thought this clip would be great for a bit of a diversion from
> serious music:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmDGntpZC3I
>
> James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the
land of Egypt.
Leviticus 19:34