[Magdalen] Sechsundsiebzig Posaunen

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:06:49 UTC 2016

I´d say that there would have been 12 pairs of black pants left on the
stage after they all marched off, except that they probably got tidied
up to the back. The whole chorus each had a double-breasted jacket the
left side of which went all the way to the right side. They then
reached across with their left hand and opened out the jacket so that
the second coloured layer was now evident, being fastened now on the
left side. Beautifully done!
Thanks, James.
Regards
Lesley de Voil