[Magdalen] We are home

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 19:33:23 UTC 2016

This is good news indeed.  May you have many happy and stress-free years
in Killarney!

Ah yes, the book thing ....  My box labelling only made sense to me, I
guess.  Many I thought I had shed are still with me and live on in boxes
in the storage unit and Campbellford.  How did that happen?!

Marion, a pilgrim