[Magdalen] Madeline Albright.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Tue Feb 9 15:03:27 UTC 2016

On 2/8/16 11:49 AM, Ann Markle wrote:
> Hillary, on the other hand, is the total package.  Before she was Sec'y of
> State, she had dedicated herself to domestic issues, particularly health
> care and family issues.  Then she got the global creds she needs to be
> President in this time and place.  I don't get the other stuff/complaints
> about her.  Of course she tweaks her policy statements to have greater
> appeal to the electorate -- all candidates do this.  The whole
> "untrustworthy" thing with regard to Hillary is completely made up.  She
> has been amazingly consistent and honest.

"consistent and honest"?  Do you mean like the statement she recently
made that any woman who says she's been raped should be believed?  When
she took her own part in downgrading and demeaning the women who
complained about her husband in his "Bimbo Eruptions"?  That's just one
tiny example!

There was a photo of her going around Facebook that I _didn't_ Share on,
that came from one of the more rabid Republican groups, with a long list
of the charges against her, many of which are well-known and
acknowledged, but some of which were just plain mean and nasty (the
"some" were the reasons I didn't Share it on).  But the punch line down
at the bottom was the reason I would have liked to do so: "The sad thing
is, that her supporters know all this, and _don't care_."

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net