[Magdalen] Election

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:34:24 UTC 2016

Kasich.  Glad to see him so much stronger (even though far behind).  He's
the only one of the Republican crew that could possibly be President.  I
would never, ever vote for him, but at least I wouldn't feel like I need to
move to Canada if he did win.  I'm glad it would just be a short move
across the river.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY