[Magdalen] Election

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:37:00 UTC 2016

The superdelegates have indeed "pledged" for candidates (some over a year
ago).  They are not however "committed".   The media should not be reported
these totals since the superdelegates don't even cast their votes until the
convention and despite Debbie Wasserman Schultz it is hard to believe that
all of Hillary Clinton's "pledged" delegates would choose to vote against
Sanders if he has more elected delegates.

And, of course, there's the possibility that Hillary Clinton's campaign
will totally implode.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8