[Magdalen] Election

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 04:17:12 UTC 2016

On Feb  10, 2016, at 9:45 PM, Sibyl Smirl <polycarpa3 at ckt.net>  wrote:

It's funny -- when I was a teenager, my parents did want me to  know what
factors were involved in elections, how one  voted>>>>>>>

In my Upper Midwestern family there was traditionally no mystery.   They
all just voted a straight Republican ticket.  They pretty much all  still
do, though
for those in Wisconsin, Scott Walker has so alienated them, that I  suspect
they will do the unthinkable - vote straight Democratic ticket.

Between my yellow dog Democratic politics, and my non-Protestant
religious views, they all think I'm into uncharted waters.   Besides,
anything beyond Methodists and Lutherans is really suspect.

David Strang.