[Magdalen] Fasting from FaceBook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 04:34:14 UTC 2016

Well, after much hesitation and prayer and back-and-forthing, I've decided I need to give up FB for Lent, beginning at midnight, and I've posted that intention on FB, so there's no getting around it now. I'm spending way too much time on it. I've been considering this for awhile, but the deciding factor was a post from a friend a few days ago that she is signing off FB for her entire 5-month sabbatical!  Six weeks seems like the blink of an eye by comparison.
The fact that I have been having such a hard time making this decision is a pretty good indication that it's something I need to do. Going through withdrawal will not be fun!