[Magdalen] Prayer request

fleenerj fleenerj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:59:45 UTC 2016

The Fleener dude is also a prostate cancer survivor.  His last PGA was 0.01 or something.  His urologist sais, "Zero means zero." We pray for Dana.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® E-------- Original message --------From: Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> Date: 2/11/2016  6:58 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: magdalen at herberthouse.org Subject: Re: [Magdalen] Prayer request
As a recent prostate cancer survivor I will gladly offer my prayers and
best wishes.

--

Christopher Hart