[Magdalen] Ministry of Consolation

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 12:34:45 UTC 2016

They do.

My own exprience (both personal and in hospital chaplaincy) is that the
bereaved are not well-cared-for in our society. People tend to avoid the
bereaved, in some ways to help them maintain their dignity, also
perhaps because they don't want to deal with the drama. I was never lonely
ever except in that short period of time after my mother died.

How wonderful it would be to know there was a small group in your
parish committed to praying for you and even with you as you work your way
through the pain of loss.
-M