[Magdalen] Fasting from FaceBook

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 16:45:09 UTC 2016

Interesting, Jim, because I had no idea who Helena was! Just knew we had an order of nuns named after her.

On February 12, 2016, at 1:53 AM, James Oppenheimer-Crawford <oppenheimerjw at gmail.com> wrote:

These ladies were both active late in life. I find that inspiring.  It was
hard to choose, but I went also with Monnica. A person who is persistent
and able to persuade husband and son to convert has to be doing something
right.

I think both of them would be happy of the other won and wish her well, so
it was hard to choose. I finally picked Mon' because she's not well known
and like everybody and his brother knows Helena.  Wow. I didn't know she
was pushing eighty when she went to the Holy Land. Way to go, Hel' !!

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford