[Magdalen] Tonight's debate

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 12 19:17:01 UTC 2016

In terms of Trump winning (and every day it gets both more AND less likely), I've already tried convincing myself that getting into the Oval Office and encountering how much of what he wants to do is either impossible or illegal, will make for a calmer and more reasonable Trump.  But maybe not.

I wonder what the GOP'ers on the SCOTUS think about the Trump possibility.  Not that they'd necessarily disagree with him, but they'd be hit up with an infinitude of additional cases as a result.