[Magdalen] Test

Jim Guthrie jguthrie at pipeline.com
Fri Feb 12 22:54:05 UTC 2016

On 2/12/2016 11:35 AM, Sibyl Smirl wrote:

It's appeared.  So did your previous one that was a somewhat expanded
version of the one from NYS&WRR Coal Co.

That's because when I got the rejection email, I pulled it up and
decided to add to it.

What I found was that the Global Inbox in Thunderbird does not reply
correctly with multiple addresses.

You need to set them all up in Tools/Account and assign them their own
Inboxes..

As I have lots of filter rules as well, I had to copy the msgfilter.dat
file to each account folder -- there is apparently no easy way to simply
have one set of filters apply to all inboxes as in Windows Live Mail.

The reason for the switch is that MS has discontinued support/updating
for both Outlook and WLM, and some of the new web-based emails now have
"features" those older email applications can;t handle.

Cheers,
Jim