[Magdalen] Meatless, but definitely NOT penitential

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 03:14:47 UTC 2016

I can deal with almond or (sometimes) coconut milk, but soy milk is NASTY,
besides which I do not tolerate soy very well, so I don't think I could
deal with the intricacies (or IMO silliness) of being vegan. I have spells
of being ovo-lacto-vegetarian. S/O doesn't do a lot of dairy. We are just
not very politically correct as to diet, I guess <g> We eat what we eat,
but we do like a lot of veggies.