[Magdalen] "TREATMENT!!!"

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 13 03:49:34 UTC 2016

Actually, I did find one website that mentioned intravenous, oral, and inhaled gas.  But I imagine the oral would be more stomach-related specfically.  And, like I said, the apparent technician that will be doing me on the 29th actually said he'd never heard of such, ie, oral radioactive isotope for a whole body scan.  Yay.