[Magdalen] Meatless, but definitely NOT penitential

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 18:21:14 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/13/2016 9:40:39 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

I find this almond milk commercial amusing.  :)

https://youtu.be/Nf5F_-lUCC4>>>>>>>

And what are we in NE Pennsylvania?   Chopped liver?

I haven't seen this ad even though goodness knows there are plenty  for
the same product crowding the TV screens.

This is an amusing ad, and just a tad camp.

And, along with the "l" in psalm, palm, calm, etc., etc., I was taught  that
that "l" is silent.

I have a friend locally who is always off to a restaurant to get a  fix
of her favorite salmon, complete with a strongly pronounced  "l".  This
sound especially dumb to me, but I'm sure there are dictionaries  that
offer strong "l"s as an alternative.

David Strang.