[Magdalen] RIP Uncle Bob

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 18:21:33 UTC 2016

Of your charity, please pray for the repose of the soul of my uncle,
Robert Smith, who died yesterday of COPD at age 89 in Germantown,
Wisconsin.

I think he did pretty well, longevity-wise, for someone who smoked
heavily for half a century. Anyway, he was my mom's eldest sibling,
and he readily stepped into the vice-dad role when needed as my
grandfather worked night shifts driving his bus route for the
Milwaukee County Transport Company, and then again when my grandfather
died.

R.I.P.

--
Scott R. Knitter