[Magdalen] Bow-Wow.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 18:33:07 UTC 2016

In a message dated 2/13/2016 11:18:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
fleenerj at gmail.com writes:

I love  watching this, thanks for the notice.Now if someone can give me
notice  about the National Spelling Bee...I enjoy watching that, too and am
amazed  at the proficiency of those young people whose families are  from
India>>>>>>

It's amazing that anyone can be a master of English language  spelling.
I understand it is such a nightmare because many spellings were
already codified before the "Great Vowel Shift" caused the  pronunciation
and the spellings to be at odds.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Vowel_Shift

David Strang.