[Magdalen] R.I.P. Justice Scalia

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 00:14:37 UTC 2016

Well, Eleanor, that's pretty much been the "modus operandi" of the Congress ever since Obama was elected.
At least if you watch the debate tonight, you will have the opportunity to make your confession in the morning! I have no intention of listening to it--I can read or hear a summary tomorrow, if I want, and that's enough.