[Magdalen] R.I.P. Justice Scalia

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 03:43:19 UTC 2016

Every time I looked at him I wondered how long he would last. That bull
neck and that choleric complexion always made me start calculating how many
and which blood pressure medications he was taking. My guess is that he
probably suffered a massive stroke. S/O somewhat less charitably wondered
if he simply ran out of bile.....