[Magdalen] Lottery tickets

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:33:52 UTC 2016

I haven't really noticed more teenagers driving around here. It's about the
same as usual, and I live in a rural area. The kids have to drive to get to
school (unless they ride the bus, which a lot do, even in high school) or
work, and if they go out they have to drive into Harrisonburg for anything
*really* interesting, but I haven't noticed a difference. It does take a
lot of pressure off the working poor, though, and there are a lot of them
in the area.