[Magdalen] TX news on the Justice...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:26:18 UTC 2016

Hearing the report on the radio (NPR) news just now out of west TX.... The
person who pronounced him dead was  The Presidio County Judge Cinderela
Guevara, who did so *over the phone* after speaking to the local Sherriff
who had been called when AS's body was found.  He was then taken to a
funeral home in Alpine TX, and then to one in El Paso before being flown
back to VA.

TX is a strange place.   I am beginning to wonder if this is the missing
chapter from the Grisham novel.  God rest his soul.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr