[Magdalen] Last Sunday as Senior Warden

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 01:42:23 UTC 2016

Yes to your prayer that many will be bapitsed in this font, Roger.  I still
do not have words to describe how deeply touched I am by this expression of
love.  I doubt I ever will.

My surname is Cuthbert.  As my detail oriented cousin who has spent years
delving into our history told me, "St. Cuthbert was a monk, so he is not in
the gene pool.  Our people took his name."  Whatever, Cuthbert fascinates
me. .He was an eccentric recluse, a healer, and an evangelist.  He was
definitely passionate.  Even though he's no long lost uncle, I so identify
with some of the ways he is described.

Ginga

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com