[Magdalen] Weather Yo-Yo.

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 17:37:37 UTC 2016

What Jay said.  It was pouring this morning and I rebelled at going
out in it.  I had ditched my car once yesterday on the vet's country
lane when I went to pick up the cat and didn't feel like sliding on
the ice today.  The sun is out now and I am going out later to do some
errands and attend a lecture.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the