[Magdalen] Weather Yo-Yo.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 18:12:28 UTC 2016

I\m supposed to drive the 401 to Oshawa later on to do the Food Bank,
normally half an hour at high speed, but I'm not sure if this will make
sense later given the forecast and knowing what happens on the 401.
I shovelled my parking area and frontage onto the lane and cleaned the
ice from last night off the car windows.  Yep, heavy and wet all right
and plenty of it.  The city has not yet been to plow its ('my') lane,
but, no matter, my Subaru made child's play of the hill up out of my
hollow.   Dental hygiene trumps snow, and I needed to get a new Water
Pic.  I get serious cabin fever if I _know_ I'm trapped, which is not
the same as staying in by choice.

Marion, a pilgrim