[Magdalen] Weather Yo-Yo.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 21:12:41 UTC 2016

Red Front Grocery, an IGA store in Harrisonburg. delivers. Unfortunately we
live too far out to take advantage. In Richmond and Charlottesville and I
guess in Baltimore and the DC burbs there is an outfit called Relay Foods
which specializes in locally sourced and organic foods and also delivers,
but they have set days on which they make their deliveries. They don't
deliver here but they do make a truck run weekly and you pick up your
order. We get a regular order from them spring through fall and order
irregularly during the winter.