[Magdalen] Scalia and his health

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:39:47 UTC 2016

I used to amuse myself by trying to calculate how many and what blood
pressure medications he was on. That bull neck, the weight, and the
choleric complexion and temperament...sure signs. (It's a nurse
thing.....healthcare professionals would understand) I always figured he
was on a minimum of two and maybe as many as 4. The diabetes makes it
almost certain.